Welcome to The Smith's Place, established 2004. Our home is filling up! Since our family has a new member, and it's not just Jim and me and the cats anymore, we thought friends and family from afar could catch up on the to-do's of our growing family. Hope you enjoy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Babbling Baby

School started back up at the end of August and I don't know if it's my students this year or the fact that I just didn't want to come back after a summer home with Ava. It was so much fun. She is growing so fast and it seems even fast now that I don't get to see her all day. She has six teeth now- four on top that you can see the tips of and two on the bottom and that are almost all the way in. Her smile is contagious and now with the teeth it's seems so funny. And her personality! Lordy lordy, is she a funny baby. She is just so silly and laughs a lot. I hope that never changes. She is crawling everywhere and is cruising the furniture. She has stood up by herself a handful of times but isn't interested in taking steps yet. She plops down and crawls no matter how close she is. I know it will come soon enough and that things will change all over again. She says dada, duck, kitty (more like KEY), and hi. She's said papa a few times but has never called me mama. That's okay though, I'll let Jim have that!

Welcome baby Bobby Chapa IV on September 19th!

No comments: