Ava is 18 weeks and growing like a weed (as her dad loves to say). He took her to her 4 month check up a week and a half ago and she weighed in at 13 lbs 8 oz and 24 inches long. Her cheeks look like they are going to burst sometimes. She's done a lot of new stuff in the past 5-6 weeks. She slept through the night 4 or 5 times. She can sit up assisted, roll over (sometimes) from tummy to back, and she is belly laughing now. It's so hilarious. As soon as Jim figures out how to put a video on this blog, we'll upload her laugh, it's very contagious. Here she is hanging out with the 'rents during dinner.




1 comment:
Michelle...I LOVE YOUR BLOG...I mean really really love it! You write so well, it feels like you are reading it to me. And all I can say is, I knew a little girl a couple decades ago that looked just like Ava! She looks so much like you! Beautiful! XOXO ~Aunt Marci~
Post a Comment